Graduation from an ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a BS or PharmD degree. Five years pharmacy supervisory/management experience in a hospital setting is preferred. Retail pharmacy experience is a plus.
Master’s Degree in Hospital or Business Administration or Nursing and Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. Five years of progressive leadership experience. Minimum three years of director level experience in a cardiovascular program.
bBachelorS degree in business management or operational science required such as industrial engineering, etc. Masters degree preferred. Certification in sterile processing required within 1 year of hire. Requires a minimum of five (5) years professional experience in manufacturing or industrial operational management or central sterile processing field. A minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience with a track record of progression is preferred.
• Must have a two-year secretarial sciences or related degree, and a minimum of three years of administrative experience.
• Must have experience with Microsoft Word, (or Microsoft Office), and database management.
• Must be articulate, and knowledgeable of proper telephone etiquette.
• Must be collaborative, with the ability to work well with several different personality types simultaneously.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess excellent typing, data entry, grammar, word processing, proof reading, and reading comprehension skills.
• Must be organized.
• Must be trustworthy, with the ability to handle confidential information discreetly.
• Must be able to follow proper office procedures.
• Must be experienced with the maintenance and operation of most office equipment, including computers.
• Must possess the ability to stay on task independently with little to no supervision.
• Must be Internet savvy.
• Healthcare and/or recruiting experience is a definite plus.
Graduate of accredited school of nursing, BSN/MSN preferred. Will consider AART or RCIS, graduate of accredited school of radiology and/or accredited school of Cardiovascular Technology with 2 years managing a cath/EP lab.5 years experience in Cardiovascular Services. 2 years management experience in related field.
Bachelor’s degree with RHIA required or Associate’s degree with RHIT and CCS certification. CCS-P certification preferred. Three (3) years of progressively responsible supervisory experience in Health Information Management required. Knowledge and application of MS-DRG’s, APR DRG’s, APC ’s, PPC ’s/MHAC ’s, and official coding guidelines. Formal training in medical terminology.
BSN & MSN Required. Doctorate preferred. NP a plus. Must have management experience in an ambulatory setting; prefer someone with director or asst. director experience; must have experience with electronic patient record systems; AAACN certification strongly preferred
Doctorate in Nursing required. Applicants without Doctorate in Nursing must obtain degree within three years of hire, or as contracted with VP Nursing. Board certification in Nursing Administration Advanced required within six months of hire.
Minimum of five years professional nursing practice experience required. Demonstrated leadership and management skills with knowledge and application of advanced professional nursing practice, CQI process, nursing care delivery models, health care delivery.